"I’m amazed at what [Bridge] does with this instrument, I find it totally baffling!”
- Maestro Keith Lockhart, Boston Pops Orchestra, 2010
“I’d heard a lot about him. The talk is huge across the country. He is a flamboyant genius. Don’t miss it.”
- Bruce Owen, presenter, Barrie Concerts, 2014
"A virtuosic technique, outstanding musicianship and an infectious passion for the accordion... Michael was inspiring to work with and will be fondly remembered by our patrons and musicians."
- Maestro Glenn Klassen, Lethbridge Symphony Orchestra, 2015
“What an impressive artist! Michael achieves an awe-inspiring level of virtuosity on the accordion. His performances are done with musicianship, style and flair that are second to none."
- Maestro Marco Parisotto, Ontario Philharmonic Orchestra, 2013
“Michael Bridge is both an accomplished musician and a riveting entertainer. His versatility and virtuosity are equally amazing.”
- Dr. Paul Gooch, President, Victoria University at U of T, 2013
"Michael has been an excellent ambassador for our program… His ability to adapt to virtually any performance situation has enabled him to consistently deliver performances that guarantee to blow audiences away. People talk about Michael after seeing him perform! His impact on an audience is unanimously expressed via standing ovations… He really is one of those rare must-see performers.”
- Scott Henderson, chairman, Stampede Talent Search, 2013
“Michael beams, and the crowd goes wild!”
- Calgary Herald, 2008
“Bridge Makes Accordion Cool. [He] has the uncanny ability to turn disbelievers into staunch supporters after one performance of a Bach or Mozart classic.”
- Airdie Echo, 2012